Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Happy Birthday, Carly the Cutie!

Hey! That is me! I'm Carly and today is my birthday. I am 1 year old today.
I love my family so much. They love me and give me praise all the time. I have lived with them for ten months and every moment has been so precious.
My family has actively kept me engaged in training; agility and play groups.
I am a super well loved beagle girl! I get snuggles and hugs, love and praise, and go on walks and have a warm and comfy house to play in. I only go outside with my family and am never left outside alone.
Meeting people and other dogs makes me happy and my tail wags. My family says I have the most beautiful face of all the beagles we know. And, we are blessed to know a lot of beagles!
My mommy, daddy and sissy adore me so much! They gave me a wonderful home where I am loved and cared for. I have cats and a younger beagle brother. I am a happy beagle girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment