Monday, August 13, 2012

My cousin Katie is here!!!!!

On Saturday my family and I went to the Volp's house.

I had been there twice before. One time I went for them to meet me and check out my over-all health and personality. My mommy told me that the Volp's used to have a very handsome boxer named Webber.



He was a really good dog and the Volp's really missed him. Jeff, Sarah, Mary and Samantha were considering adding a new pup into their home and really wanted to check me out, since they were considering getting a beagle! I had a good time at their house. We played in their back yard and I got to climb on the girls. They thought I was cute. (Blushing...)  Before we left that day Mom and Sissy gave them Ms. Rhonda's number and web-site address so if they wanted; they could get a Beagle from my original home Pine Forest Kennel in Missouri.

The next time I went was just the week prior to our visit on Saturday. Sissy, Mommy and I took over a lil goody basket of stuff to help welcome my cousin Katie home!!!

Yes! That is right. Jeff, Sarah, Mary and Samantha decided to adopt a cute lil Beagle of their own from Ms. Rhonda and Katie was due to arrive on Friday, August 10. I was getting excited to meet her.


Saturday afternoon Daddy, Mommy, Sissy and I headed on over to the Volp's. I was so excited knowing that I was going to meet my cousin.


As soon as I got out of the car and checked out their front lawn; I KNEW, I KNEW that Katie was home! My tail was wagging uncontrollably and I just wanted to go see her. Please let me meet Katie, please! I promise to be good.

Katie is precious! She is tiny and sweet. Her coat is shiny and healthy and I could tell from her scent that she came from Ms. Rhonda's just like I had. I think I could even catch a slight scent from my own parents on Katie; even though her parents are different that mine which is why we are cousins and not siblings. Katie's parents are Clementine and Mercury.




Katie loves to play and I was really gentle with her even when she was chewing on my ears and sniffing me. I let her climb all over me. We had fun together. Did I tell you that she is tiny like I was and that she is adorable? I love my cousin and I am so happy she is here. I hope we will always be friends.

Our parents are going to see if Ms. Rhonda will let us contact some of her other clients in the Northern and Central CA area. We'd love to start a Pine Forest Kennel Beagles play group.




No comments:

Post a Comment